Who Am I?
My name is Kushal Chakrabarty and I have been a long-time seller and investor of undeveloped vacant land. I buy and sell land throughout the US and I strongly believe that it is the best asset class that is both recession-proof and creates long-term wealth. I live in sunny California with my wife and kids, teach tennis to school kids and I am passionate about leaving a legacy for the next generation with land. In short, I AM HIGH ON LAND AT ALL TIMES!!
BKKL Lands (registered as BKKL Homes) is a small family business that buys and sells land across the United States at discounted prices. We are not realtors. We are not a large corporate investor. We will never cheat, lie, or mislead you. We attempt to acquire vacant land in bulk at reasonable prices so that we can offer them to our clients at an affordable price, in a hassle-free transaction. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We believe in 100% transparency and will be happy to answer any questions, whether you ultimately decide to purchase from us or not.
Why We Buy Land?
(and why you should too!)
We simply love buying land to hold as long- term investments ourselves and offering these investment opportunities to our clients. We have owned other real estate investments over the years, including rentals, but none of them match the potential of vacant land. Here are some of the reasons why our clients consistently invest in vacant land.
- Low Cost of Ownership– When you invest in land, unlike other forms of real estate, you do not have to worry about any unexpected maintenance costs due to things breaking or being destroyed by unruly tenants.
- Permanent– Concerned about stock market crashes, rising interest rates, or other global economic conditions you cannot control or understand? With land, you can take comfort in knowing that you are investing your money in a tangible asset that you can see, touch, and truly understand.
- You Can Enjoy It– Land is the only investment that you can enjoy while owning it. When you own land, you can use it for camping, parking an RV on it, hunting, fishing, or building a vacation/retirement home.
- Scarcity Means Opportunity– Land is the only asset we know of that is truly scarce in this world. As the population continues to grow, raw land will continue to appreciate and become more valuable with the passage of time. As Mark Twain had famously said “Buy land, they’re not making it anymore”.
- Generational Wealth — Land is one of the only time-tested investments that can be passed down from generation to generation, often increasing in value as time passes.
- Lower Taxes—The property taxes you pay on land are significantly lower than what you pay for a home, meaning more money in your pocket.
- Owner Financing—Last but not the least, unlike most investment assets, you can get easy owner financing on land from us. That means no credit checks, no banks, and no commissions to pay.
How It Works?
We aim to make the experience of buying land from us as simple as possible. Here is how the transaction flows:
- You find a property through one of our ads and visit the property (optional)
- You contact us expressing your interest to purchase it, either with cash or with 10% financing
- You submit the down payment and a non-refundable documentation fee of $249 via PayPal or Venmo or with a credit card. This reserves the property in your name, and we take it off the market
- We prepare the paperwork for you to electronically sign. For a cash sale, we will even record it with the County and send you the recorded deed after receiving the full payment. This may take up to 10 business days, depending on the County. If it is a financed sale, there is no title transfer until the last payment is made
- You can occupy the property immediately after the signing of the paperwork
- For a financed sale, you start making the monthly payments as laid out in the paperwork.
At BKKL Lands, we offer in-house financing options to everyone. No credit checks or banks involved. No real estate agents or commissions involved. You can work with us directly. We will break down your financing into easy to manage payments.
- We will finance you with the appropriate amount down! A higher down payment will save you more in the long run.
- We work within your budget to figure out the monthly payment.
- If you want to pay down your balance or pay it off, there is no pre-payment penalty.
Q: What kind of land do you have available?
We specialize in land that is vacant and undeveloped. Some of our property may have service (i.e. sewer, water, power, etc.) and some of our property may be completely raw (i.e. no sewer, water, power, etc.). We offer both since different buyers want different things. We will let you know the current zoning of each property, but we recommend that you contact the County Planning and Zoning Department for specific questions.
Q: Why are the properties discounted so much? Wouldn’t you just keep the best deals for yourself?
A: You will find that properties that we offer are discounted around 20% -50% of market value. This is possible due to our proprietary marketing systems and specialized market knowledge that allows us to help vacant landowners who need to sell their property quickly for cash. Typically, these landowners have no use for the property anymore or are delinquent in property taxes and feel burdened by it. We can help them by buying their land quickly for cash and taking over any taxes… which is a win-win. Then, we pass the discount along to you.
Q: How are the properties that you sell different from ones I would find on the MLS?
A: Most of the land investments that you will find on our site are ones that you will never find on the MLS. The MLS is the “Multiple Listing Service” which is where real estate agents list properties for sale. We work directly with the landowners and cut out the middleman. This way our properties are usually much cheaper than properties on the MLS.
Q: Are you an agent that lists land for sale?
A: No, we are not agents. We buy and sell land all over the US.
Q: Can I use bank financing to buy these properties?
A: We work with buyers who buy in many ways. However, we tend to work with people who can close quickly, so most of our clients either pay cash or use our in-house financing. However, if you are pre-approved with a bank and can close quickly, we will consider all offers.
Q: How often do you add new investment land to your inventory?
A: We are always sourcing new investment land… and adding new properties every week. Our properties tend to sell very quickly because of our unmatched pricing in the industry. We will also send out a weekly email notifying you of weekly deals, so be sure to look for those emails.
Q: Do you charge any fees to buy or sell?
A: We do not charge any fees to landowners when they sell their properties to us. We purchase properties at a fair but discounted price. When you buy an investment property from us, we add a small property acquisition fee which is our profit for finding and negotiating the deal… and you still pay a deeply discounted price. A win-win for all.
For any questions, please call us at
503-983-1283 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to helping you find your perfect investment property.
© Copyright 2020 BKKL Lands – All Rights Reserved